24ksalt-logo
Contact our Distributor Qualifirst: 1 (800) 206-1177
Navigation Menu

FAQ About Himalayan Salt

FAQ About Himalayan Salt

Posted by on Oct 6, 2017 in blog |

If you run across beautiful pink salt in a shaker and have wondered about it, here are some details about Himalayan salt that you should know. This is a wonderful substitute for table salt and once you start using it you’ll never want to turn back to regular salt again. Why is it called Himalayan salt? Historically, people living in the Himalayas...

Read More

Pyramid Sea Salt – A Combination of the Perfect Taste and Texture

Pyramid Sea Salt – A Combination of the Perfect Taste and Texture

Posted by on Sep 6, 2017 in blog |

Pyramid sea salt adds a brand-new dimension to prepared meals with its crunchy texture and full, robust taste. This salt can be used for seasoning during the food preparation or as the perfect finishing topping to a meal. Connoisseur chefs all over the world value this salt due to its rich, unique flavour, its pure qualities and its crunchy bite....

Read More

The Difference Between Sea Salt and Refined Salt

The Difference Between Sea Salt and Refined Salt

Posted by on Aug 6, 2017 in blog |

The human body is made up of approximately 72% water, and the other 28% consists of organic matter and mineral salts. Your body depends on both water and mineral salts to survive. When either one is lacking, the body goes out of balance, and can present a number of different symptoms. Table salt is processed and refined and is no longer a valid whole food....

Read More

The Science of Salt – Why Top Chefs Use Salt When They Cook

The Science of Salt – Why Top Chefs Use Salt When They Cook

Posted by on Jul 6, 2017 in blog |

When you watch the professional cooking shows, you’ll notice that the top chefs in the world turn to salt when they are cooking. Not only does it add a salty flavour to food, but it can also suppress bitterness and intensify sweetness while enhancing a savoury and sweet taste. Salt can also make the aroma of the food more intense, which adds to the...

Read More

Himalayan Salt Therapy for Spas

Himalayan Salt Therapy for Spas

Posted by on Jun 6, 2017 in blog |

Salt treatments, also known as halotherapy, is becoming increasingly popular and many customers are calling their local spas to find out if it is being offered. This type of therapy offers a variety of benefits to the clients at a spa and improves the revenue for the owners. Nowadays clients are looking for ways to improve their spa experiences and as a...

Read More

Add Black Sea Salt Flakes to your Pantry

Add Black Sea Salt Flakes to your Pantry

Posted by on Apr 6, 2017 in blog |

Surprise your guests or customers by adding black sea salt flakes to your next dish. These flakes will add an earthy taste that will catch your dinner guests or diners completely off guard. Most will be expecting a peppery taste and will be thrilled with the new taste sensation popping on their palates. This seasoning is an elegant salt that makes its own...

Read More